Swing Card pre-cut, pre-scored card stock, 10 for $4.99
#2608-C, Cat Paw Print stamp
#4206-K, Kisa 2 stamp
#6206-I, How Empty stamp
Black dye-based ink pad
1) Stamp paw prints around all four "borders" on both sides of the card.
2) Stamp the verse in the center panel on one side.
3) Turn the card stock over and stamp the cat on the center panel of this other side. Please Note: Be sure to alighn your image closer to the right hand edge of the center panel. This will allow more of the image to show once the card has been folded.
4) To fold... hold the card so that you are looking at the side with the cat image (not the verse side). Take the right hand edge and fold it to the left on the score marks. Now take the left hand edge and fold it behind and to the right on the score marks. Essentially you are just making an accordion type of fold with mountains and valleys.
5) The image area in the center should now swing back and forth to reveal the verse when the card is opened and closed.