The Santa Claws Pop-Up Card is made with our "Peek-A-Boo Pop-Up" pre-scored card. Find out more about them and see other samples on our Special Products page.
"Peek-A-Boo Pop-Up" pre-scored card, 10 for $4.99
#3307-O, Santa Cat stamp
#3208-F, Santa Claws stamp
#2608-C, Cat Paw Print stamp
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white card stock
Black embossing ink
Clear embossing powder
Green and red permanent ink
1) On 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" white card stock stamp cat in black ink and emboss.
2) Use markers to color as desired.
3) Cut around cat image taking care to leave at least a 1/2" high excess tab at the base of the image. Set aside.
4) Use black ink to stamp and emboss the verse in the center of the 2nd from the bottom large panel.
5) Stamp paw prints in each of the four corners of that same panel alternating with the red and green ink.
6) Do the same on the bottom most panel leaving room in the center to write a personal message.
7) Stamp red and green paw prints all over the other two large top panels.
8) Fold gently along all 5 scores so that they become pliable.
9) Use exacto to cut along center most fold taking care to begin and end a 1/4" in from either edge of the card.
10) Glue 1/2" base tab of cat image face up and centered to the top most 1/2" panel of pop-up strip.
11) Fold strip in half so that the paw prints are on the outside. Tuck cat image inside and glue the two 1/2" tab panels together to seal card closed. Allow to dry.
12) Personalize your card with a message and insert into an A2 envelope to mail.
To open the card just pull the sides slightly apart, press down on the top and up pops Santa Claws.