We have been offering these products in our booth at conventions and now we have them available for our online customers too! Check'm out below...
Scor-Pal OUT OF STOCK!
Scor-Mat OUT OF STOCK!
Scor-Buddy OUT OF STOCK!
Scor-Buddy Mini-Mat OUT OF STOCK!
Scor-Tool OUT OF STOCK!
Scor-Tote OUT OF STOCK!
Scor-Tape OUT OF STOCK!
Glitter Clean Up Cloth OUT OF STOCK!
Scor-Pal (Inches) (SORRY
- OUT OF STOCK)
This is their newest and improved Scor-Pal
Updated features include...
1. Intelligent groove spacing! A perfect combination of 1/4"and 1/8" grooves and the usual grooves and markings for speciality cards and olds. Makes card making easy and fun!
2. The 6" groove has markings to orientate yourself.
3. Like the Scor-Buddy a handy magnatized area for metal brads, etc.
4. Top ruler markings are colored, easier to read.
5. Envelope instruction booklet with oodles of envelope sizes is included.
6. New color - light blue like the Scor-Buddy.
· The slightly textured scoring surface is 12" x 12", with a raised fence at the top (with easy to read ruler markings) and on the left and right side. This aligns your paper for perfect scoring. No more crooked cards!
· Grooves are across the board at different intervals. A perfect combination of 1/4" and 1/8" grooves. Makes card making fun and easy.
· There are grooves at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8" for gate fold cards, at 4 1/4" for normal A2 cards, and at 3.666" and 7.333" for brochure folding (divides 11" paper into equal thirds) .
· When you place your card stock on the scoring surface, you are able to do multiple scores without moving the paper. Grid cards, accordion folds, boxes etc are scored in seconds.
· The score lines result in crisp, accurate folds! At the 0 to 1" mark and 11" to 12" mark there are 1/8" grooves. By proper paper placement this will allow you to score 1/8 " increments such as 1 7/8"
· The included scoring tool snaps into place at the top of the unit so it is always at hand. It has been specially designed to fit the grooves so the card stock can not be torn while scoring. Additional scoring tools can be ordered separately.
· The Scor-Pal logo area is magnetic! Perfect for holding your brads and eyelets.
· Scor-Pal is the perfect tool for straight and diagonal line embossing on cards and scrapbook pages!
- OUT OF STOCK)
The translucent Scor-Mat fits exactly in the recessed area of your Scor-Pal. It is almost 12" x 12". On one side is a self-healing cutting mat with 1/8th increments in white and inch markings in black. We recommend the use of a sharp craft knife rather than a rotary cutter. The other side is a shiny work surface. Zip-Dry Glue and Scor-Tape can easily be removed from this surface. This is NOT a silicon backing. Do not apply direct heat from any source, such as a hot embossing gun or hot glue gun. After scoring, no need to put your Scor-Pal away, simply insert the Scor-Mat and work away.
Scor-Buddy (SORRY - OUT OF STOCK)
The Scor-Buddy was designed for card makers on the go and has grooves every 1/4" across the board, plus 1/8" grooves for the first and last inch of the board. It's perfect for card making, small gift boxes and more! The board measures approx. 9" x 7.5" and has a fence down the left side. There's a snap-in holder at the top to hold your Scor-Tool and the logo area is magnetic! Perfect for holding your brads and eyelets. A free Scor-Tool is included as well as a faux ultra suede carry tote.
Scor-Buddy Mini-Mat (SORRY - OUT OF STOCK)
The Mini-Mat for the Scor-Buddy is the same type of translucent Scor-Mat that we offer for the full size Scor-Pal, only small enough to fit the Scor-Buddy. It is 7" x 7". On one side is a self-healing cutting mat with 1/8th increments in white and inch markings in red. We recommend the use of a sharp craft knife rather than a rotary cutter. The other side is a shiny work surface. Zip-Dry Glue and Scor-Tape can easily be removed from this surface. This is NOT a silicon backing. Do not apply direct heat from any source, such as a hot embossing gun or hot glue gun.
Scor-Tool (SORRY - OUT OF STOCK)
The Scor-Tool is engineered to be used with the Scor-Pal scoring tablet and to fit into the snap-in storage area at the top right of the scoring tablet. While a free Scor-Tool is included with the purchase of a Scor-Pal, we highly recommend you purchase an extra one in case you lose or misplace the original. In addition, they do eventually wear down with use.
Scor-Tote (SORRY - OUT OF STOCK)
The Scor-Tote is the perfect carrying case for when you are going to a friends home, a crop, workshop, class or on vacation. The inside compartment is designed to hold your Scor-Pal and Scor-Mat and is also roomy enough for a good stack of your 12" x 12" papers. A large inside pocket holds your other tools and essentials. On the outside there is a large zippered pocket as well as a smaller pocket with a vinyl front for your name tag. The tote bag is a lovely teal color and the material is water resistant. The shoulder strap is adjustable. The bag measures approx 14" x 16 1/2".
Scor-Tape (SORRY - OUT OF STOCK)
Scor-Tape is an amazing product. It is a premium double sided adhesive, acid free, heat resistant and incredibly sticky. It's the perfect permanent adhesive for card making, boxes, books and Iris Folding. Much easier to use than liquid glue. It can be used with embossing powders, foils, beads, glitter, ribbon etc. Unlike other tapes, Scor-Tape is paper backed which means you can tear it with your thumb & finger. No need for scissors or blade. Being paper, the backing is also eco-friendly. All rolls are 27 yards long, so they are exceptional value. We are currrently carrying Scor-Tape in these 2 widths:
Scor-Tape 1/8" wide x 27 yards, double sided adhesive, $4 per roll.
Scor-Tape 1/4" wide x 27 yards, double sided adhesive, $5 per roll.
Scor-Tape 1/2" wide x 27 yards, double sided adhesive, $7.50 per roll
Scor-Tape 1" wide x 27 yards, double sided adhesive, $11 per roll.
Glitter "Clean Up Cloth" (SORRY - OUT OF STOCK)
"Glitter Clean Up" Cloth. The name says it all! Simply wipe your work surface clean of embossing powders, mica powders, chalks and all glitters in one fell swoop. The cloth traps all the particles and when shaken will not release any residue. The cloth is approx 18 inches by 36 inches and we recommend that you cut it into four pieces. After the cloth is completely saturated with the above mentioned particles, which could take many months, you simply throw it away.
DO NOT WASH. Store new and used cloths in separate zip-lock plastic bags.
This is an amazing product that is not available in retail
stores. We thoroughly recommend it to solve the messy glitter
and embossing powder problem.