A simple but elegant card to brighten somebodies day and then be tucked away to softly scent a dresser drawer.
#101-P, Rose Heart Wreath
#409-H, I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow
#3405-C, Random Hearts
8.5" x 5.5" cream card stock
5.5" x 4.25" metallic gold card stock
Clear pigment ink
Gold embossing powder
Exacto knife and scissors
5"x 3.75" white tulle netting
Double-sided foam mounting tape
Rose petal potpourri
1) Stamp and emboss the verse near the bottom of card front.
2) Stamp and emboss rose heart wreath above the verse.
3) Open card flat and use exacto to cut out center of wreath.
4) Color wreath as desired.
5) Turn card face down and center sheet of tulle netting over opening made by the wreath. Use double-sided foam mounting tape along all 4 sides to affix netting to card. Go over tape border once again with a second layer of tape to give the shaker some depth.
6) Sprinkle in rose petal potpourri.
7) Adhere metallic gold card stock face down over potpourri to seal shaker box closed. (When looking at the card front you should see gold inside the wreath behind your potpourri.)