Add a little jingle to your holidays! This simple, festive piece is made with the Pop Up Paper star doorknob hanger. (Find out more about this item on our Special Products page.)
#2010-I, Jingle... stamp
(2) Pop Up Paper star doorknob hangers
Red acrylic craft paint
Small foam paint brush
Clear embossing ink
Gold embossing powder
(4) 3/8" gold tone jingle bells
1) Use foam brush to paint one star doorknob hanger red. (Don't worry about getting any stray paint on the underside as you will cover it up later.) Set aside to dry.
2) When dry, stamp and emboss "Jingle..." stamp randomly all over and off the edges of the star.
3) String gold ribbon through loop hole in jingle bell and tie a knot in one end to secure. Trim excess ribbon on one side close to the knot. Trim excess ribbon from extended side to approximately 3/4". Repeat this process for the other three bells.
4) Turn knob hanger face down. Glue ribbons to star points (left, right and bottom two) so that bells extend just beyond star points.
5) Apply glue to entire back side of hanger. Line up second star knob hanger over the first and press the two together. This seals in the hanging bells, adds sturdiness and covers any excess paint that may have found its way to the back side of the piece while you were painting.
6) Hang on any doorknob to help ring in the holiday season!