Box up some sweet treats for a special valentine with this simple project.
#2812-G, Hogs & Kisses
#1205-F, Be My Valentine
#3405-C, Random Hearts
Pillowbox card stock
Black and red pigment ink
Clear embossing powder
1) Stamp and emboss "Hogs & Kisses" in black ink twice along top and bottom of front and back of pillowbox.
2) Stamp and emboss "Be My Valentine" in red ink on the center of the front and back of pillowbox.
3) Stamp and emboss Random Hearts in red ink randomly on the front and back of pillowbox as well as the box flaps.
4) Color with markers as desired.
5) Carefully hand fold along scores.
6) Apply double-sided tape to the side tab of the box. Align edges of panels to meet and form box.
7) Fold in 2 of the end flaps to close one end of the box.
8) Fill box with candy kisses or other treats before folding in final 2 flaps to close box.