These ornaments are made with our Star Stamp-A-Box stamp and a variety of our small holiday stamps. Find out more about our other Stamp-A-Box designs on our Special Products page.
#3503-P, Star Stamp-A-Box stamp
Also choose from any of the stamps below to decorate your box. Use them singly or in any combination.
#307-D, Holly Sprig
#2005-D, Holiday Penguin
#2015-D, Tiny Poinsettia
#2013-D, Tiny Santa
#2016-D, Tiny Twig Hair Snowman
#814-F, Fir Tree
#811-F, Snow Covered Fir
#3404-C, Random Dots
#3410-C, Random Snow
#3417-C, Random Stars
#3416-C, Random Swirls
Scissors or exacto
Nylon thread or ribbon
1) Lightly stamp "Star Stamp-A-Box" stamp on card stock.
2) Stamp all four side panels with decorative stamps of your choice.
3) Color with markers as desired.
4) Use scissors or exacto to cut out box template. Follow all solid lines around outside edges only. Cut on the 3 solid lines along the bottom to create the bottom flaps of the box. Cut the solid line on each star where indicated to create the interlocking slits of the box closure.
5) Use bone folder or blunt knife to score along all dotted lines.
6) Carefully fold along scored lines.
7) Apply glue to the tab on the end of the 4th panel. Align edges of 1st panel and tab of 4th panel to meet and hold secure for glue to set. Allow to dry.
8) Fold in 2 of the bottom flaps of box to meet horizontally and apply glue where they overlap.
9) Fold in remaining 2 bottom flaps of box and secure with glue to complete bottom of box. Allow to dry.
10) Fold in plain panels first then interlock the slits on the star panels to close creating a 3-dimensional star box top closure.
11) Feed nylon thread or ribbon through star box top closure to hang ornament.