A simple card with a little something extra. After the holiday has passed, the lucky recipient has an adorable pin to wear that will remind them of your love all year long.
#118-I, Bear with Heart
#1218-H, Heart Balloon
#1206-H, Every day with you...is Valentine's Day for me
8.5" x 5.5" white card stock
Small piece of thin cork
Small piece of chip board or heavy card stock
Black pigment ink
Clear embossing powder
Glue stick and liquid glue
Red sparkle glitter
1) Stamp and emboss the verse on the lower third of the card front.
2) Stamp and emboss heart balloons across the upper third of the card front.
3) Color balloons then set card aside.
4) Stamp and emboss the bear on the cork.
5) Glue the cork to the chip board using glue stick and allow to dry.
6) Use scissors to cut out around bear.
7) Fill in bear's heart with liquid glue and sprinkle on red glitter. Tap of excess glitter and let dry.
8) Attach pin back to the back of the bear.
9) Carefully pin the bear pin to the front of the card.