The Angel Gift Box is made with one of our Stamp-A-Box pre-printed templates. Find out more about them on our Special Products page.
"Star Stamp-A-Box" pre-printed template
#905-L, Angel stamp
#3215-F, PEACE stamp
Clear embossing ink
Clear embossing pen/marker
Gold embossing powder
Crystal Lacquer (optional)
Scissors or exacto
1) Stamp and emboss angel on left most panel of box. (Don't worry - it's supposed to overlap on to the 2nd panel.) Repeat again on the 3rd panel.
2) Stamp and emboss "PEACE" at an angle in the space remaining on the 2nd and 4th panels.
3) Use scissors or exacto to cut out box template. Follow all solid lines around outside edges only. Cut on the 3 solid lines along the bottom to create the bottom flaps of the box. Cut the solid line on each star where indicated to create the interlocking slits of the box closure.
4) Use embossing pen to color in the stars and emboss with gold powder.
5) Use bone folder or blunt knife to score along all dotted lines.
6) Color all panels of the box, including the top flaps, with colored pencils.
7) This step is optional. Use Crystal Lacquer on both angels and allow to dry. Use lacquer on the background panels and top flaps. Allow to dry completely.
8) Carefully fold along scored lines.
9) Apply glue to the tab on the end of the 4th panel. Align edges of 1st panel and tab of 4th panel to meet and hold secure for glue to set. Allow to dry.
10) Fold in 2 of the bottom flaps of box to meet horizontally and apply glue where they overlap.
11) Fold in remaining 2 bottom flaps of box and secure with glue to complete bottom of box. Allow to dry.
12) Fill your gift box. Fold in plain panels first then interlock the slits on the star panels to close creating a 3-dimensional star box top closure.