This special card is surprisingly simple and involves very little coloring. Don't forget the iridescent glitter to make the snow really sparkle!
#2111-Q, Portland Head Light Christmas stamp
#2104-H, Boy with Sled stamp
#2003-G, Twig Hair Snowman stamp
6 1/2" x 15" white card stock
Black pigment ink
Clear embossing powder
Markers or colored pencils
1) Accordion fold card stock into thirds and then unfold and lay flat for stamping.
2) On one side stamp and emboss the snowman in the lower left corner of the left panel.
3) Stamp and emboss the lighthouse in the top center of the right panel. (Optional: Stamp a verse in lower center of right panel.)
4) Turn the piece over and stamp and emboss the boy in the middle of the center panel.
5) Color all three images with markers or colored pencils.
6) Beginning with the lighthouse image panel...cut from top along folded edge to the base of the image.
7) Turn piece over and beginning where you left off, cut down and around top third of the boy. Trim closely to arms and up around hat. Continue cutting in a curve towards the next fold.
8) Turn piece over again and beginning where you left off, cut down and up and around in a loose curve above the snowman.
9) Fold card to check on your rolling "snowdrifts." If necessary go back and trim again where needed.
10) Apply glue and iridescent glitter to snowman, snowdrifts and snow covered roofs to add some sparkle to your snow.